Monday, January 14, 2008

Twilight

I finally got around to reading Twilight. I finished the first two books in 1 week - now I'm just waiting to get my hands on the 3rd. After reading, I now know why it's such a hot topic! I am really enjoying them! So, just for fun the other night, I went to Stephenie Meyer's website, and found that they had listed the actors who were chosen to play Bella and Edward for the upcoming movie. Take a look here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com (just scroll down and you will find the pictures).

What do you think?

As a little side note, if you haven't read the books, READ THEM!!

4 comments:

Shayne said...

I read the first two books in 2 days! And then I finished the 3rd one after Christmas! I loved them! They are so good! Aren't they addicting?! I think they picked the perfect Edward and I actually think that the girl will be a good Bella as well. Maybe just because I went to the website as I was reading them and saw the picture of her before I was done?!... But I'm a huge fan!

Jaime said...

I think they've done a good job so far in picking characters- it was fun seeing who she would have picked for most of the characters if she could have had her way. I liked being able to see who she pictures as she's writing. She is an amazing writer and the books have been really fun to read.

Kenna said...

I will save my judgements for the actual movie. If he can convince me then, then great! I just want to see his skin sparkle in the sun! I would LOVE to have skin like that! Ahhh. To be a vampire! As far as teenage love stories go, this is a good one. I did get a little bored with how Bella was so depressed for so long, and how her emotions are so random, but I guess that's what love does to a person! Very good books! Does anyone know when the next one is coming out?

Jaime said...

Kelby had also pointed out to me- if you go to the books and click on the second one and then click on extras, there's some extra points of view that she writes the story from - 3 of them, they were kind of fun to read.