Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies!

Just so that all of you know, Girl Scout Cookies are being sold RIGHT NOW! If you haven't had an adorable little girl come to your door, feel free to email me, and I'll get what you want from the girls in my troop. They are $3.50/box, but they are for a good cause. My girls have been saving up for the past 3 years for a trip to Disneyland, and this is their last ditch effort at raising enough money. So. . .look on the internet for what you want, and let me know! Thanks!

FYI: They are only sold for 2 weeks, so it goes by really fast!

8 comments:

RP said...

What's the web address? What about shipping?

Kenna said...

Just Google girl scouts, then search for cookies. It'll direct you to a page where up at the top you can click on 'meet the cookies'. That shows all the cookies we sell. Depending on how many you order, I'll just mail them to you, or you can pay the postage. Whatever. Or you can just buy locally. Whatever. In a few weeks, they should be outside stores selling them.
I recommend the Samoa's, Tag-A-Longs, Do-Si-Do's, and Thin Mints. The others are good too, it just depends on what you like.

Jaime said...

I just bought some a few days ago from a cute little girl scout that came to my door- but I would love to help your troop get to Disneyland!!! How much of the sales actually go to the troop?

Kenna said...

Only about .35! It's hardly anything, but around $1 goes to the service unit (all of the troops in an area), and some goes to the state program. The rest goes to the US program. So, they aren't getting much, but any little bit helps! Just keep supporting those near you!

Whitney said...

We bought some last week from the daughter of someone Ben works with. I can't wait! They're soo yummy! Good luck with making the Disneyland trip!

Jaime said...

Could I just make a donation to your troop instead? Would all the money donated go to them? That might be a better way to help them out than buying cookies from them.

Kenna said...

If you really want to, that would be fine! You don't have to, though. If you want to, you can write a check to Troop 427. And, yes, all of the money would go to them! Thanks so much!

Mom and Dad said...

Is it to late to sign up for cookies? Let us know! We love the mint ones!
Mom and Dad