Friday, February 12, 2010

Stain-glass Hearts

Boston and I made these stain-glass hearts the other day. Actually, I don't really know what to call them so I made that whole stain-glass thing up. :) They are super easy! Here's what you need:


Contact Paper
Tissue Paper - precut into little pieces
String - to hang it up

Lay out a piece of contact paper sticky side up. Have the kids stick the tissue paper onto the contact paper. *important info - make sure that it's only one layer of tissue paper. I usually shake it off and pull off the extra paper on the chunky spots* Then place another piece of contact paper on top, sticky side down. Cut out your heart, punch a hole, and hang it near a window so you can see how pretty it is when the sun shines through! :)

5 comments:

RP said...

I love this idea! It's so cute and simple! Thanks for sharing!

Kacie said...

Yours turned out sooo cute!! I'll definitely have to try them out again!!!

Whitney said...

So cute - and EASY!! Sounds like something we need to try! Thanks for sharing!

Jaime said...

Very cute!

Mom and Dad said...

Cute idea!