Friday, March 14, 2008

Dancing

I don't know what it is I love so much about dancing, but there's nothing as great as getting your groove on and shaking your thang! I just LOVE it! The energy, the music, how your body can't help but move to the beat! So I've come to find there are many girls who like to dance but their boyfriend/husbands won't do it. I feel so bad for them, I mean dancing is fun, but dancing with someone you're totally attracted to is quite an experience. So tell, me, is it just me, or do you love to dance? What about your significant other, is it a prerequisite or are you ok if he's not into getting his groove on on the dance floor? I just never thought a whole lot about life without dance!

7 comments:

Shayne said...

I LOVE dancing! Daniel loves it as well, which is lucky! We love to go dancing and go any chance we get! Some of our favorite memories are from dancing down in the Gas Lamp when we lived in that area. I can't even fathom why someone wouldn't like it!

Kenna said...

I love to dance, but only in the comfort of my own home! Or with the kids at work. I look ridiculous, and they don't care! I haven't been dancing since college! I do like it, though!

Kenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RP said...

I like to dance, but it has been so long since we've gone dancing! I totally agree that the experience is so much better when you're dancing with someone you're attracted to. Did you all know Wally used to teach dance classes when we were at Ricks?!?!

Anyway, we've got to get out and go dancing again, but until then, we'll shake our booties here at home with our kids!

Whitney said...

I LOVE to have a great time dancing, although Ben and I don't get out as much as we'd like. Ben enjoys dancing as well, as long as he's in the mood. We love to dance at home to fun music with Lydia. Dancing always brings a smile to my face!

Jaime said...

WHAT?!! Walter was a dance instructor? For what kind of dance?!

Kacie said...

I don't like fast dancing very much because I get too nervous wondering how to move my body! :) I like to dance at home with my kids, but I get too embarassed dancing when Nathan is watching. He's the exact opposite though and loves to dance!