Sunday, February 24, 2008

Locks of Love

I am at the point where I need to get a new haircut. My hair has grown long enough that I can donate it to Locks of Love where it will be made into a wig for children who suffer from long term hair loss. They will be cutting off about 12 inches of hair, so I need to come up with a short hairstyle that would look good on me. I figured since you all know me pretty well, you might have suggestions. Pictures would also be helpful if you can find one. Just email me the pictures. I'd like to get it cut soon, so any help I could have would be FABULOUS!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

How fun!! I'll start looking for a cute hairdo for you! :)

Shayne said...

How long will your hair be once you cut off the 12 inches? I need to know what type of hairdo to look for! :)