Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cereal

This is kinda random, but as I looked in my cereal cupboard this morning, I realized I have the same cereals I always have. Like: Honey Nut Cheerios, Captain Crunch, Princess Gems (Disney's version of Lucky Charms), Rice Krispies (only for treats), and Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (sooooo good, but you can only eat a small handful of them. They make you really regular!!). Of course I like them, but what if there's more out there? What if I'm missing out on the best cereals around, just because I don't think to look for something new in the cereal isle??? So, tell me. . .what are your (or your kids) favorite cereals?? (Let's not discuss hot cereals. . .that's just disgusting!) Help get me out of my cereal rut!!

5 comments:

RP said...

Hmmm, I just buy what's on sale, but the most regular ones are Honey Bunches of Oats, Raisin Bran, and Cheerios. We also really like Quaker Oatmeal Squares (Brandon would eat the whole box if I let him--talk about bowel problems!).

Whitney said...

I recently tried Kellogs Smart Start. It's actually pretty good. We also like Honey Bunches of Oats. Yum :)

Kacie said...

I like Honey bunches of Oats, rice krispies, raisin Bran, Rice Chex and Corn Chex and multi grain.

Shayne said...

I love the multi grain cheerios! Also, honey-nut chex! :)

Jaime said...

Wow, my kids would be in heaven having breakfast at your house! They love the Lucky Charms cereals (B. would be so jealous if I told her you had Princess ones)-but I refuse to buy it- all they need is to start the morning off w/sugar!
Anyways, we usually have cheerios- sometimes honey nut, raisin bran, chex or crispix, and if dad insists, corn pops or apple jacks.
I'm with you on the hot cereal-ewww!