Sunday, June 1, 2008

Book of the Week

So I thought it might be fun to have people post about different books they've read/are reading that they really enjoy- it's always nice to have a great book recommended. So my choice for the week is The Thirteenth Tale by by Diane Setterfield. She is really an amazing writer and this book takes you on a wild ride. Just when you think you might know what's going on, you keep reading and find out you were completely wrong. It's a great read. Warning: this might not be for everyone there are some disturbing topics like incest. But overall it really is an amazing book. Happy reading!

2 comments:

RP said...

When I get reading again, I'll post what it is. I'm always looking for a good book!

Whitney said...

I just finished a book a couple weeks ago called "These is my words". I really enjoyed it and recommend it!