Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

I found this craft one year in the Family Fun magazine and I've been making these to celebrate Cinco de Mayo ever since- OK so we don't really celebrate the day other than these cute little pinatas, but they were so cute I couldn't help myself, and pretty easy to make. I usually just fill them with a little pack of fruit snacks or something simple like that. This will be the 4th year or so running that we've had them- everyone likes a reason to celebrate! http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11215

5 comments:

Shayne said...

Your link doesn't work! :( I was going to plan a cinco de mayo FHE party with friends, but I didn't get things ready in time! I think it would be fun to celebrate because it's an excuse to chow down on delicious Mexican food and have a pinata! :)

Shayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RP said...

Hey, fix the link! It would be fun to do something!

Jaime said...

Sorry about the link problem, I can't get it to work- just go to familyfun.com then click on crafts, then type in the search box- cinco de mayo mini pinatas, then it will take you to a link you can click on and all the instructions are there. They are quick and easy- I don't even use the tp roll I just use a construction paper in the shape of a cone for it. Sorry I can't figure out the link- good luck!

Jaime said...

BTW- Shayne, you can still do the party, just make some yummy food and it's a party!